As part of its development plan, Eduservices is developing regional multi-brand campuses. The ability to bring together a large number of students on the same geographical site enables the group to improve the quality of its infrastructures and the multimedia services offered to students, but also to offer areas for exchange and sharing between the different student populations. Important investments have been made in the major cities targeted because of their training needs in Angers, Annecy, Bordeaux, Caen, Chambéry, Lille, Lyon, Montpellier, Nantes, Nice, Paris (7 campuses), Rennes, Strasbourg and Toulouse.
A STRONG LOCAL IMPLICATION, AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO STUDENTS AND EMPLOYERS
A network of 13 partners in 16 cities in France
- Aix-en-Provence, Bayonne Besançon, Dijon, Marseille, Metz, Mulhouse, Nîmes, Orléans, Rouen, Reims, Toulon, Toulouse Tours, Troyes, Valenciennes
Within these campuses, students benefit from working conditions adapted to their own pace and needs, and the tools necessary for their success:
- Coworking spaces
- Dedicated WIFI and fibre optic networks
- Video projectors and multimedia rooms
- MAC Room, PC Room or laptop room
- Library of digital licences & MOOCs
- Collaborative work space / educational portals
- Coffee shops, cafeterias
- Rest areas
- Late and long opening hours
- Immediate access by public transport
- Mobile furniture for Business Games
- Learn LabsEspaces de coworking
PLACES TO LIVE IN THEIR OWN RIGHT
More than just a place of learning, the multi-brand regional campuses developed by Eduservices are real places to live and make it possible to improve course guidance, the pursuit of studies and the individualised career path of students.
Their location close to city centres, business districts or activity zones allows students to benefit from the dynamics of economic centres, from an optimal integration into the local territory and to enjoy easier mobility in the city and its surroundings and a balanced life through sport.
Most Eduservices campuses are located in the immediate proximity of student hall of residence, company restaurants and sports infrastructures and are perfectly served by public transport.
They are all accessible to people with disabilities.